Liquidity Finance Pty Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I/we consent to you using personal information about me/us for the purpose of arranging or providing credit, insuring credit, and for direct marketing of products and services offered by you or any organisation you are affiliated with or represent.
The information provided by me/us will be held by you. I/we can gain access to the information by contacting you.
I/we have the right to request not to receive direct marketing material.
You may disclose personal information about me/us as required by law, or to organisations involved in providing credit to me/us, any of your associates or contractors, (including, for example, stationery printing houses, mail houses, lawyers, accountants), or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in your business or assets.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed for purposes related to the provision to you of providing credit you have requested. The types of service providers that may be provided with your personal information are:
- Other brokers, financial advisers and organisations involved in providing credit you have requested (which may include ongoing service) such as lenders who assist us in providing credit and administrative staff;
- Lenders, superannuation trustees and product issues in connection with the provision to you of the financial advice you have requested;
- Organisations that assist in operating a mortgage broking business, such as those that provide administrative, financial, accounting, insurance, research, legal, computer or other business services;
- Your representatives or service providers, such as your accountant, solicitor, tax agent, broker, stockbroker or bank;
- Organisations involved in a business restructure or a transfer of all or part of the assets of the mortgage broker or their employer’s (if any) business;
- Government authorities and other organisations when required by law; and
- Organisations that you have consented to your personal information being disclosed to.
Gaining access to your personal information and contacting us
You can gain access to your personal information held by your financial adviser. In some circumstances, allowed by law, request for access can be denied. Your financial adviser can be contacted by phoning Liquidity Finance on 02 9262 3333.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – LIQUIDITY FINANCE PTY LIMITED
Outlines specific information relating to the way Liquidity Finance will handle your personal information
The privacy of your personal information has always been important to us at Liquidity Finance.
Collecting your personal information
Personal information is collected by Liquidity Finance in the course of offering: broking services or investment products such as home loans, investment loans, motor vehicle finance, personal loans, commercial loans, equipment finance, real estate investment products and related lifestyle products or services.
If you are or may be acquiring, or have acquired a product or service from Liquidity Finance, your information has been / will be collected for the purposes of:
- Providing you with the relevant product or service
- Managing and administering the product or service
- Protecting against fraud where it is a banking and finance, or insurance product or service
- Liquidity Finance may also collect your personal information for the purpose of letting you know about products or services that might better serve your financial needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested.
If Liquidity Finance does not obtain the information it seeks, it may not be able to:
- Process your request
- Manage or administer your product or service
- Tell you about other products and/or services that might better serve your needs
Third Party Websites
The relevant organisations are those:
- Involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service such as third party suppliers, loyalty and affinity program partners, printers, posting services, call centres, lenders mortgage insurers and our advisers
- Other organisations to which personal information is usually disclosed, for the purposes of financial planning, such as superannuation and managed funds organisations and their advisers, organisations in which you invest and other organisations involved in our normal business practices (such as securitisation)
- Other organisations to which personal information is usually disclosed, for the purposes of arranging insurances, such as medical professionals, medical facilities, health authorities, assessors, underwriters, reinsurers and fraud detection agencies and other organisations involved in our normal business practices
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems
- Involved in a corporate re-organisation
- Involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of Liquidity Finance
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations
- Involved in product planning and development
- Which are your representatives, including your legal advisers
- As required or authorised by law, for example, to Government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, the prevention or detection of unlawful activities or to protect public revenue
- All staff of Liquidity Finance and the Ark Group of companies
- Where you have given your consent
It is our practice to seek your consent to use or disclose your personal information to tell you about other products or services from across the Ark Group that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs, or other promotions or opportunities in which you may be interested. This may be done after an initial marketing contact. We assume we have your consent to use service providers to assist us with this (such as a posting service or an advertising agency), unless you tell us otherwise.
Gaining access to your personal information
You can gain access to your personal information. This is subject to some exceptions allowed by law. We will give you reasons if we deny access. Contact us to get a form requesting access. In some cases, we may be able to deal with your request over the telephone or in person.
Marketing opt out
If you do not want the benefit of receiving information about products and services (which may be supplied by Liquidity Finance or related companies within the Ark Group) then please tell us. You can do this at any time by either writing to us or telephoning us. Our contact details are displayed on the front page of this document.
If you have any complaint about the manner in which Liquidity Finance maintains the privacy of your personal information please do not hesitate to take the following steps.
- Contact your broker on telephone 02 9290 2777 and tell them about your complaint.
- If you feel your complaint was not satisfactorily resolved within three (3) days, please contact the Managing Director on 02 9262 3333 or put your complaint in writing and send it to us at GPO Box 4013, Sydney, NSW, 2000. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly within the prescribed 45-day time frame.
- If you still feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to complain to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner. They can be contacted via telephone on 1300 363 992. Alternatively, you can contact them in writing to GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001, by fax on 02 9284 9666 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.