10 Reasons Why You Should Use a Mortgage Broker
1. It’s free: We charge you nothing as we are paid directly by the lender.
2. A Liquidity Finance mortgage broker can save you money by finding a loan that better suits your needs from a large range of lenders. And there are more ways to save money than by cutting the interest rate.
3. Our mortgage brokers can save you time. It could take you weeks to research all the lenders to find the best loan.
4. Convenience. Many mortgage brokers are available after hours so you don't need to be restricted to the bank hours.
5. Simplicity. Mortgage brokers know the requirements of lenders and are able to streamline the process.
6. Better chance of approval. Experienced brokers like Liquidity’s have a good idea of the lenders more likely to be receptive to your loan application, especially where you have special circumstances. Brokers know how to best present your application to maximise the chance of approval.
7. Follow-up service: A mortgage broker will follow up the loan to ensure the lender is able to meet your finance obligations.
8. Our mortgage brokers liaise directly with your solicitor and outgoing lender (if refinancing) to ensure the transaction runs smoothly.
9. Ongoing service. Our mortgage brokers offer you ongoing help as the lending market changes. This keeps you on top of changes to interest rates as well as packages and features of loans.
10. Complete service. A Liquidity Finance mortgage broker can help find you a solicitor/conveyancer, accountant and financial planner if you need one.